Our Property Management goal at Buy Sell Rent San Diego is simple and direct: We Strive to deliver the highest possible net income for our clients while enhancing and protecting your property value. Our comprehensive full service enables our clients to enjoy a turnkey solution where their only task is to open their e-mail to receive an electronic statement whereby they can verify funds have been transferred directly into their account.
1st Month Free! 8% Flat Fee – No Hidden Costs – we specialize in transparency!
Call (619) 825-1974 today for a free consultation!
Owners engage Buy Sell Rent San Diego for Professional Property Management because we deliver the following:
- Increased profits by minimizing vacancies, and maximizing income while managing the day-to-day needs of your rental property.
- Comprehensive marketing of your property and screening for the best possible tenants.
- Coordination of routine and emergency repairs, negotiate service trash removal, and service contracts (landscaping, pool, pest, etc.). We also solicit bids from prospective vendors and recommend an appropriate vendor/s to our owners.
- Pass-through of any negotiated volume discounts acquired as we have no affiliation with any vendor services.
- Leases that are designed to protect owner interests.
- Individual portals to each owner and tenant. (Owner access is provided to review all maintenance and financial history and tenant access is for the purpose of reporting maintenance and paying rent online)
At Buy Sell Rent San Diego, we are more than Property Managers, we are Real Estate Managers, as we help you optimize your investment. We also help protect you by being familiar with local, state, and federal laws. We perform background checks to prevent bad tenants from renting your property, and can help you evict a problem tenant if needed. We handle accounting services, making sure that rent is collected, insurance premiums are paid, and that bills are handled on time. We are located near your property, so we are available to show your property to potential tenants. This is an advantage if you are no longer living in the area. An effective local property manager is proactive, identifying problems and correcting them before they impact your bottom line.
Call (619) 825-1974 today for a free consultation! We are 5 star reviewed San Diego property management company.
Our comprehensive full service property management includes:
- Rental collections and separate account banking (professionally trained collection department).
- Payment of all bills incurred on behalf of the property; including Maintenance, Plumbing, Appliance and Cleaning Services and any other pre-agreed to bills.
- Prepare necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, 3-day pay or quit.
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expense for your tax records.
- Conduct on-site exterior or interior inspections at tenant Move-In and Move-Out.
- Information is forwarded to owner if there are changes in the law which will affect an investment property owner.
- Ensure accuracy in utility stop and start service dates.
- Annual rental survey, maximization of rental income.
San Diego Leasing Services
- Design/place internet marketing ads and syndicate across all popular sites (Google, Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, Post it, Rent.com, Homes.com, Hotpads.com, etc.)
- Distribute Flyers, Promote at Broker Caravan’s (Realtor weekly meetings), and large local companies referral departments.
- We also place professional “For Rent” signs if permissible.
- Feature your property in our store-front window as well as on our website and in the San Diego Multiple Listing Service used by all San Diego Real Estate Agents.
- Answer calls: Provide property detail to prospective tenants including: rental terms, security deposit, storage information, utilities, and directions.
- Show Rental Property: (any time) evenings/weekends/holidays. We personally meet prospective tenants and walk them throughout the property. By keeping track of comments and showings, we are able to keep the owner informed with current information.
- Tenant Selection: Prospective tenants submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we are able to perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, residential history and references.
- Move-in: Once we have a prospective tenant, we prepare the rental lease agreement for signing, provide the tenant with copies of the condo development rules, CC&R’s, as well as coordinate a move-in inspection appointment to make an inventory list of the condition of the property which we maintain on file for future reference.
San Diego Property Maintenance
- Respond to all service calls, 365 days-per-year.
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded.
- Conduct move-out inspection to determine any repairs required as well as whether they are wear and tear (owner responsibility) or tenant caused and require being brought to the attention of the tenant.
- Provide separate tenant portal to report maintenance service requests
- Provide separate owner portal to review history of all maintenance performed on property
- Full supervision of property support service such as pool, landscaping, etc.
If you’re interested in any of the above services, please contact us at your convenience and we’ll be happy to answer your questions!
Call (619) 825-1974 today for a free consultation!